Thursday, May 27, 2010

The summer class is on going

Just as a reminder to everyone the summer advanced Judo course is taking place in the Franklin Street Gym. It's on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 8:40 P.M in room 308... Currently there are seven people whom are actively going to the class and I hope to make it to several of these classes (when I'm not working). Also we now have a treasurer... Thea Pepperl (YonKyu). It's good that we found one so quickly and I'm glad that we had such a quick response to the position. At any rate if you can please attend the Advance Judo course because we have a Godan whom commutes in order to teach this class and from what I'm told hes a great instructor.

Hope everyone's summer is going great,

Larry D'Arcangelo (VCU Judo president, 6th Kyu)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, please keep the rest of us updated on the advanced judo class.
Thanks,
Leo.

Anonymous said...

Yes sir!

will do

Larry

Anonymous said...

Larry,
My schedule has been crazy and so my attendance on Thrusdays has been sporatic, but I can attest to the fact the Pete has a lot to share. Hope to catch you at class this summer. If not then, I'll definitely see you in the fall or maybe up in Fredericksburg. Hopefully your getting some good knowledge from Chuck.

,Geoff